3/4 cup almond butter (creamy or crunchy)
1/3 cup keto maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon pink salt
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
3 cups coconut flakes (unsweetened)
1 cup Lily’s chocolate chips
1 tablespoon creamy almond butter
Candy bar base:
- Line an 8X8” square baking dish with unbleached parchment paper. Lightly grease with butter or coconut oil and set aside.
- Melt the keto maple syrup and almond butter on the stovetop over medium-low heat, stirring until combined.
- Remove from heat. Mix in the vanilla extract and the pink salt.
- Measure the coconut flakes and shredded coconut flakes to a large mixing bowl. Add the almond butter mixture to the mixing bowl. Mix all ingredients together. (I used my hands to ensure the ingredients are blended together well.)
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish, and spread it out evenly.
- Melt the Lily’s chocolate chips and almond butter together on the stovetop over medium-low heat, stirring until combined.
- Pour the topping over the candy bar base. Spread it out evenly.
- Place candy bars in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Before slicing them, let them sit out about ten minutes.
- I keep mine sealed in the refrigerator to keep them fresh!