2 cans 13.5 oz coconut milk
6 organic chicken breasts
2 tablespoons coconut oil (to sauté chicken in)
8 oz frozen peas
4 peeled carrots
3 cups frozen broccoli
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1-2 tablespoons green curry paste
1-2 tablespoons ground ginger root
1/4 teaspoon Herbamere
8-14oz bamboo shoots (drained)
8oz can water chestnuts (drained)
1/4 teaspoon pink salt
1 tablespoon crushed garlic
4 bay leaves
1 teaspoon ground turmeric powder
**(Ideas for vegetable substitutes for special diets, include: onion, pepper, cabbage, etc.)
- Cube chicken breasts. Turn Instapot to Sauté function, and allow coconut oil to melt. Sauté chicken for about five minutes, stirring occasionally. (HERE is the Instapot we purchased and love using!)
- Keep the Sauté function on, and add in all other additional ingredients, while stirring occasionally.
- Push Meat/Stew function on Instapot. Cook for 10-12 minutes on High Pressure.
- Let meal cool off for at least ten minutes.
- Release steam and allow food to continue to cool an additional five minutes.
- Open lid carefully, and smell, and then taste the yumminess!
Hi thank you for this recipe. Any chance you can put how many servings – 6 chicken breasts is a lot. Also a print option and metric conversion would be wonderful.
Hi! My husband has better info for this recipe of mine on his website. 🙂 I do this more as a hobby at this season of life. But his is so thorough! I hope it helps! https://drjockers.com/thai-ginger-coconut-soup/