Ingredients for Crust
2 cups fresh cauliflower, steamed and riced
2 large pasture raised eggs
2 cup grass-fed cheddar cheese
1 tsp. toasted and ground fennel
1/4 tsp. pink salt
2 tsp. ground oregano
2 tsp. dried parsley
2 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. dried rosemary
2 cloves minced garlic
Servings: 8 personal sized, mini pizzas
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- For the mini pizza crusts, steam the cauliflower, then rice or finely chop it (You can do this in a food processor, a few pieces at a time).
- In a bowl, beat the egg then add the cauliflower, garlic, and shredded cheese.
- Mix, then press down large spoonfuls onto a parchment paper covered cookie sheet until you have 8 mini pizzas (4-6 inches in diameter).
- Sprinkle with the mixed spices and bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Keep the oven on.
Ingredients for toppings
4 tbsp. Pesto (HERE is a great homemade kind that Angel has created. And HERE is a pre-made one that is our favorite.)
32 fresh basil leaves
2 cups organic mozzarella cheese
4 roma tomatoes (sliced)
Directions for toppings
- Top cauliflower mini pizza crusts with the topping ingredients, evenly distributed.
- Place bake in the oven and cook about 7 more minutes.
- Let the pizzas cool off and then enjoy!
OMG, that looks soooooo goood! Will try it tomorrow.
Thank you for sharing.