1 cup organic almond butter
2 squirts liquid vanilla stevia
3 squirts liquid stevia
1/4 cup golden monk fruit
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon pink salt
1 pasture-raised egg
1/4 cup stevia chocolate chips
1/4 cup chopped organic walnuts
(You will need a piece of parchment paper to go on top of your cookie sheet.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using an electric hand-held mixer, mix all ingredients together, except for the walnuts and the chocolate chips.
- Add in the walnuts and chocolate chips and mix together with a spoon.
- Place 1 heaping tablespoon of cookie dough batter onto parchment paper and repeat until you run out, spacing the cookies about 1/2 inch apart. (Flatten the cookies into a round shape—not a ball shape.)
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Insert a fork or a toothpick inside a cookie gently. If no batter comes off, pull the cookies out. Otherwise, you can try cooking it another minute or so.
- Take cookie sheet out of the oven. Let the cookies cool off for about 20 minutes (still sitting on the cookie sheet).
- After about 20 minutes, place the cookies onto a cooling rack, using a spatula. The cookies will harden and become less crumbly as they cool off.
These are my favorite healthy cookies so far!!!
*Makes about 21 cookies