3/4 cup coconut flour
3 tablespoons Apple Cinnamon Bone Broth Protein Powder or Banana Bone Broth Protein Powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon pink salt
8 ounces of freshly grated zucchini (plus 1/2 teaspoon of pink salt to soak up water)
8 tablespoons butter
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 squirts vanilla stevia
2 squirts cinnamon stevia
7 tablespoons granulated monk fruit
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the grated zucchini into a colander and mix it with the extra pink salt. Let it sit there while you mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Butter a loaf pan and place parchment paper on the bottom of it.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together (except for the zucchini), starting with the dry ingredients and adding in the eggs and butter.
- Squeeze the excess water out of the zucchini and add it to mixture.
- Using a hand-held electric mixer, mix all of the ingredients together well. Spoon the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake bread for about 45 minutes. After the first 25 minutes, cover the bread with a piece of foil to prevent burning.
- After the bread cools down, slide a knife around its edges and place upside down on a baking rack. The bread should come pop out perfectly! Turn it right side up, and enjoy!