5 packs of Miracle Noodles (more or less, depending on the size of your family)
1 serving of Vegan Pesto (See directions and ingredients for your homemade vegan pesto sauce HERE.)
4 filets of Wild Alaskan salmon
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1 package of Salmon Seasoning Mix
2 cups raw spinach
*optional: 1/2 fresh lemon
- Follow the directions on the Miracle Noodles package to prepare those. (It takes about ten minutes.)
- Melt coconut oil into safe cooking ware. (My favorite is my cast iron skillet.)
- Follow stovetop instructions for cooking salmon on the Salmon Seasoning Mix package, except use coconut oil in place of the olive oil.
- While the salmon is cooking, make the Vegan Pesto in your food processor.
- Add the remaining two teaspoons of Salmon Seasoning Mix to Miracle Noodles as they are dried out in a skillet. Add in spinach. As spinach begins to wilt, add in pesto. Turn off heat and mix together.
- Add cooked salmon on top of pasta.
- Squeeze fresh lemon over the top!