Pizza Crust (see HERE for boxed option and HERE for homemade.)
Pesto (see HERE for delicious homemade pesto, HERE for homemade vegan pesto, or HERE to purchase a clean pre-made pesto.)
6 ounces organic mozzarella cheese*
1 cup fresh sliced spinach
2 tablespoons organic feta cheese
1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced black olives
1/3 diced onion
1/2 cup quartered artichoke hearts
1 large mushroom (sliced)
1 cooked chicken breast
(Optional, non keto-friendly ingredient: 5 sliced sun-dried tomatoes)
- Preheat oven. Place pizza stone in oven while heating.
- Smooth out pesto over crust of your choice.
- Add all of the ingredients as toppings, minus the feta cheese.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese on top of the toppings.
- Bake at 450 degrees for about 13 minutes.
*We have found a mozzarella goat cheese that comes in a 6.7 ounce package and works great and is easier on our digestion at our local Whole Foods!