4 boneless chicken breast
1.25 pounds sliced grassfed beef or bison
8 oz water chestnuts
8 oz bamboo shoots
1/3 cup arrowroot flour
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1 packet of stevia (or 1-2 liquid squirts)
8 minced garlic cloves
1 cup coconut amminos
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup water
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon of finely chopped fresh ginger
2 cups shredded cabbage
1 stalk celery
1 cup snap peas
16 ounces frozen broccoli
*Cauliflower rice is a great option to have with this meal!
- Heat up pressure cooker. (THIS is the one I use and love!) (Press Saute, then adjust it to More function.)
- Add meat to a large zip lock back. Add arrowroot flour. Shake well until the meat is coated evenly.
- Add the coconut oil to the pressure cooker. Once it melts, add the contents of the zip lock bag. Saute for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot.
- Stir well until all the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Close the lid and pressure cook on High Pressure for 10 minutes, then allow for ten minutes of natural release. Release the steam. Open the lid.