2 semi-ripe avocados (sliced into bite sizes)
3 small organic vine tomatoes (diced)
1 large cucumber (diced into bite-size)
1/2 cup red onion (finely diced)
1/3 cup fresh basil (sliced)
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
3/4 cup grass-fed cheddar cheese (cubed)
1 slice of fresh lemon
Dash of pink salt
Dash of pepper
2 drops oregano essential oil
2 drops lemon essential oil
- Combine avocados, tomatoes, cucumber, red onions, fresh basil, and grass-fed cheddar cheese in a large bowl.
- Add 2 drops of oregano essential oil to extra virgin olive oil. Mix. Pour this into bowl with all the fresh ingredients.
- Add 2 drops of lemon essential oil to apple cider vinegar. Mix. Pour this into bowl with all the fresh ingredients.
- Using salad forks, mix the ingredients together well.
- Add one squeeze of fresh lemon on top.
- Top with a dash of salt and pepper.