6 tablespoons coconut flour
4 tablespoons melted butter
1/4 cup gluten free granola
2 tablespoons almond butter
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 squirt liquid stevia
18 drops vanilla liquid stevia
1-2 tablespoons honey (depending on sweetness preference)
*Recipes makes about six cookies.
- Preheat the oven on at 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together until it has the consistency of a thick paste.
- Shape the batter into six balls and place on a lined baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Press the cookies down gently on the tops with a fork to flatten them just a little bit.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes until they are lightly browned.
- Let the cookies cool completely on the pan, otherwise they will crumble.